Thursday, September 22, 2011

One is the loneliest numbers...

I think I've been listening to too many Taylor Swift/Adele songs, that's not good for anyone especially me...

I've been single for almost 2 years now. I hate to admit it but one of the reasons i haven't really put an effort towards anything is because i am still "friends" with my ex. I've accepted the fact that we won't ever be anything but, friends. For some reason I always fall back into the same routine when he's home(works out of town). I'm starting to feel lonely, not the no one is around lonely but the relationship lonely. I am quite content with the way things are in my life right now is, but it would be nice to have someone to share it with. I truly believe things happen for a reason and maybe this is not happening right now for a reason. One of the big reasons i am a bit hesitant about "getting back out their" is because i don't want to get hurt again. I felt destroyed after the last time, it has taken me a  long time to get over it and feel "normal" again. I'm afraid that my heart can't take that again. It can only get smashed into a million little pieces so many times before it just stays that way.

I know that fairy tales don't really exist but i am tired of kissing all these frogs.

That.is.all.

No comments:

Post a Comment